Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
Keeping You Compliant
GRC, CariSec Global core service, assists businesses in developing the necessary processes and functions to increase their level of Security Maturity, in addition to remaining compliant to known Standards/Legal requirements/Regulations for which the business may come under due to the Operating Industry, Geo-location and data location coverage – all offered by certified professional teams adhering to Standards/Laws/Regulations.
GRC services include:
- Risk Management & Compliance
– Utilising the ISO 27005 Standard, businesses seeking compliance in PCI DSS, GDPR, ISO 27001, FFIEC, SOX, HIPAA, and many others, can be assured their requirements can be met.
– PECB ISO/IEC 27005 Certified Training Courses
– PECB Governance, Risk, and Compliance ISO Certified Training Courses
- PCI Assessment & Consulting (QSA and ASV)
– Proving PCI Certified Expert services to Merchants, Payment Processors, Service Providers, Card Brands, Credit Unions, and Banks in their PCI Compliance venture.
- GDPR Assessment & Consulting
– Service offerings from Data Discovery to Privacy Impact Assessment
– PECB Privacy and Data Protection ISO Certified Training Courses
- Data Discovery, Mapping & Classification
– Providing Data Management, helping clients to understand their Data Life Cycles.
- Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
– Through the use of different standards like ISO 22301, CariSec Global can create a tailored-made BCP to fit your organization.
– PECB Continuity, Resilience, and Recovery ISO Certified Training Courses
// Drop us a line! We are here to answer your questions 24/7